A Survey is needed when...
The Surveyor will...
- Buying or selling land, as required by most lending institutions.
- Division of land.
- Constructing a fence along property line/s.
- A line or corner is not defined.
- Building a home or out-building
- A lot is conveyed from a larger tract.
- Developing property.
- You believe the property line has been exceeded by a fence, trees, etc.
- There is a property line discrepancy.
- Advise if a survey is needed.
- Locate and mark corners of property lines
- Survey subdivisions
- Establish new corners and property lines.
- Complete topographic & contour maps.
- Locate improvements such as wells, buildings, fences, right of ways & encroachments.
- Examine your deed and adjoining deeds for problems.
- Appear in court as an expert witness.
- Work with attorneys, title insurers, realtors, bankers, architects, or engineers as needed.
- Provide construction staking for new homes, buildings & improvements.
R B & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING, INC. - ALTA/ACSM Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Lot / Residential Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Permit Site Plans, LOMA and e-LOMA Surveys, Farm Surveys/Cut outs, As-built Surveys, Flood Elevation Certificates, Easement Plats, R.O.W. Plats, Maps for District Boundaries,
Computer Mapping, Construction Staking, Locating public utilities on Survey Plats, Preparation of Legal Descriptions,
Zoning Plats, Plats of Annexation, Subdivison Platting, Public GIS Services, Emergency GIS Services, Cemetery GIS Services, Cemetery Platting and layout, Copies for house plans and etc.,- Plano, IL. 60545