- Your entire city all in one place: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) displays information relative to location. That data can be shared across organizations with permission-based data access.
- Get all the information you need in one place: GIS & Mapping can help a person study the past, understand the present, and plan for the future provided they have all the data they need. RBAC provides the ability to customize your GIS solution to your data needs, giving you freedom from generic boxed software.
- Make decisions quickly and easily: GIS allows for easy recognition of trends and patterns by relating to a location rather than just lists, spreadsheets, and graphs. Our Mapping Services provide a graphical representation of the data of interest while GIS provides a graphically dynamic and interactive environment for that data.
- Online hosting, accessible anywhere and on any device: Built on advanced web technologies with no programs to install, making it available on any device, anywhere, anytime.
- Cost Effective: Built on Open Source technologies to reduce cost while still keeping on the cutting edge of GIS technology.
Industries & Organizations
GIS & Mapping can be very helpful to a number of industries/organizations:
A Few of the Many Include:
- Emergency Personnel (Police, Fire, Paramedics)
- School Districts
- Municipal Entities
- Public Works
- Property Information
- Code Enforcement
- Public Information for a Municipality
- Pipeline Companies
- Oil and Gas
Comprehensive Municipal GIS
The greatest benefit of a GIS system from RBAC is the ability to integrate multiple entities into a single application and make it available on multiple devices. This would allow the end user to see only the data relevant to them but still have the ability to share data across the other entities.
Sample Situations Include:
- Watermain Break
- Street Closure conveyed to the Public
- Street Closure Alert sent to the Emergency Personnel so they can respond to calls accordingly
- Fire Dept alerted to hydrant being out of service
- Crime (Police) vs. Abandoned Structures (Code Enforcement)
- Parcel information shared
- Owner information shared – Change once and done (Police, Fire, Municipality)
Why Choose RBAC…
RBAC is unique in the services we can provide and the care we take with our clients.
Why You Should Choose RBAC:
- Client Involvement at Every Step
- Personal Support
- One-on-One Training